• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Phosphatidylcholine

Transcendence

Bluelighter
What are your thoughts on supplementing with phosphatidylcholine to maintain healthy skin? I don't think it'll be useful for me now or in the near future because I'm 20, but I just started reading more about it and I'm curious if anyone here has used this.

I got confused and took two acetyl-choline tablets and thought they were ecstacy. Needless to say I would rub my healthy skin balls in any outcome with these two.

I got confused and took two acetyl-choline tablets and thought they were ecstacy. Needless to say I would rub my healthy skin balls in any outcome with these two.
...ok.

Anyways the Phosphatidylcholine might have some effect. Sounds harmless. I think i heard fish oils have some of the same dermatological benefits. Might wanna check those out; especially if they are cheaper.

lots of coconut (milk,oil,water,chips) and lots fiber (flaxseed,chia) , lots of anti-oxidants, and maybe a pro-biotic or fermented food and drink.

eat more raw foods- nuts, berries, legumes and cut down on meat or eliminate ...

peace out-